How Outdoor LED Lights can Make a Difference in Your Business
When you have a business, there are a lot of things you are thinking about when you choose your outdoor lighting options. You want your business’s outdoor lighting to:
- Be hardy
- Provide safety
- Save you money
- Offer you many options
If you are looking for lights that can do these things and more, one of your best bets is to choose LED lights. Below are some of the benefits that LED lights offer to you:
- Energy Efficient – One of the biggest benefits of LED lights is that they are much more energy efficient. in fact, you can save as much as 80% on your electric bill when you change to LED lights. They’re also much better for the environment since they don’t contain mercury.
- Longer Lifespan – LED lights also last a lot longer than regular light bulbs. They last anywhere from 40,000 – 50,000 hours on average, which means they can last up to 25 years, depending on how long they are on. That’s why they are ideal for parking lots, streetlights and other types of outdoor lights.
- Durability & Reliability – LED bulbs aren’t made from glass like other types of outdoor lights. They’re made of plastic, which is shock and vibration resistant. When you drop one, you also have a reduced chance of it shattering, meaning that they’re extremely durable.
- Flexibility – LED lights can be found just about anywhere, including street lights, advertisement, security lights and landscape lighting.
- Safety – Employee and customer safety is a big concern for businesses. Since LED bulbs last a lot longer, there are fewer burned out bulbs. This helps areas be a lot safer for everyone involved.
- Operate in Low Temperatures – If your business in an area that’s known for cold temperatures, you’ll be happy to know that LED lights aren’t affected by cold temperatures. Since they don’t get hot like other types of lights, there isn’t any energy loss.
Our Outdoor LED options
If you are interested in updating the outdoor lights in your business, we have a variety of different outdoor lighting options. Below are our outdoor LED options that you can choose from:
- QubePark XL – This is our low-profile Outdoor LED Parking Garage Canopy.
- L-Grid®2EH 1×1 – This LED light is made for outdoor usage such as overhangs, canopies, and walkways.
- EcoNight® 3 – Replacement for a dark-sky rated metal halide wall pack.
- QubePAK3 – Wall pack replacement
- VersaQube2 – Can be used as a flood light during the evening and downlight during day.
- QubePAK Regal XL – Downlight wall pack for exterior use
- LinearStar – Secure your sign with our strong and durable LED fixture.
- DoradoXLE – Ideal to use for flood or pole lights
- DoradoXLP – Easy to install light for parking lots.
Interested in knowing more about what we can do for you and your business? Call us today to find out more about our products and what we can do. Along with our outdoor lighting options, we also have a variety of indoor lighting options that you can choose from.
At National LED, we have worked with many different types of businesses to create lighting solutions for your business. Simply give us a call and let us tell you what we can do for your business. We will listen to your needs and answer your questions, and we will come up with a unique solution for you.