Premium exterior LED parking lot and area pole light.
The DoradoXLP outdoor LED luminaire is the premium choice for new construction or retrofit opportunities needing high performance illumination. Versatile mounting options not only offer the flexibility to get the light exactly where you need it, but help facilitate easier installation out in the field. With multiple choices of precision optics, the DoradoXLP offers flexibility for excellent uniformity and greater pole spacing for any outdoor project. Its minimalistic aesthetic and outstanding photometric performance make it ideal for the parking lots at auto dealerships, educational facilities, business campuses, retail shopping centers, or any other commercial exterior areas.
- Easy, one-person installation out in the field
- Tool-less entry for easy access
- Night sky friendly (Zero Uplight)
- Multiple optical distributions to choose from
- Up to 68,100 lumens and efficacy of 150 LPW
- Easy installation by one person in the field.
- Slip fitter, pole mount, or trunnion mount options available.
- Type II, Type III, Type IV, or Type V distributions available.
- Flux options available range from 15,800 to 68,100 lumens.
- Industry leading 10-Year warranty.
- Robust die-cast aluminum protects integral components from harsh environments and optimizes thermal management.
- Housing is protected by a corrosion resistant TGIC-polyester powder coat finish.
- Standard dark bronze finish. Custom colors available by request.
- Sleek appearance for low wind resistance.
- 120-277V or 277-480V available.
- 0-10V dimming standard.
- 10kV surge protection standard.
- System power factor >90% and THD <20%.
- Photocell/motion sensor options available.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +45°C (-40°F to +113°F)
- IP67 rated LED light engine prevents intrusion from environmental elements that could degrade performance.
- Precision molded optics available in Type II, Type III, Type IV, or Type V distributions.
- Industry leading LEDs with 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K CCT (minimum 70 CRI).
- Lumen Maintenance >147,000 hours (L70)
- Patented universal, one-person installation brackets come with the luminaire.
- Slot design to avoid drilling extra holes.
- Slipfitter, pole mount, or trunnion mounting options available.
- Backed by US LED's industry leading 10-year warranty.