Level 2 AC Charger
The new TurboEVC™ EV chargers provide a quick and easy way for businesses of all sizes to charge their fleet. With this plug-and play solution, you’ll never need an inconvenient power outlet again!
The TurboEVC series of electric vehicle charging stations are designed with a versatile ergonomic design that can be mounted to the wall or pedestal. It also comes standard RFID card readers for user identification, allowing you an easy way add this service as well in your hospitality properties such restaurants!
Classification: Level 2 AC Chargers
Plug Type: SAE J1772
Mounting: Wall Mount, Pedestal Mount
The best-in-class Level 2 EV charger for commercial properties that need a flexible solution for rising demand.
5” LCD screen with user-friendly interface.
Continuous firmware updates through remote connection.
Stylish, ergonomic design that integrates well with existing architecture.
Wall or pedestal mounting configurations.
Enclosure helps to protect internal components from environmental conditions (NEMA 3R).
SAE J1772™ (Type 1) Electric Vehicle Conductive Charge Coupler.
Dimensions: 11.4 in. x 4.7 in. x 16.1 in.
Weight: ≤ 17.6 lbs. (with plug).
Cable Length: 16 ft. standard.
200-240VAC Single Phase; 50Hz/60Hz.
32A Maximum Input/Output Current.
OTP, Relay Welding Detection, CCID Self-Test, MCU Function Fault Detection
Input Side: UVP, OVP, Surge, Ground Fault.
Output Side: OCP, Pilot Fault, Residual Current Protection.
Operating Temperature: -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to +122°F).
Interface: RFID (ISO/IEC 14443A/B, ISO/IEC 15693, FeliCa™1, Mifare).
External: LAN or Wi-Fi+LAN
Internal: OCPP 1.6 JSON Compliant
Optional OCPP-compliant back-end management software available.
Wall mounting (standard) or with pedestal accessory. Consult factory for more information.
Backed by US LED’s Three-Year Warranty.
If you’re looking for a commercial LED lighting solution that also includes EV chargers, look no further than National LED. Our electric vehicle chargers are some of the most reliable and user-friendly on the market, and offer a number of benefits for businesses of all sizes. Here are just a few of the reasons why you should consider adding our EV chargers to your commercial property:
1. They’re easy to use. Our EV chargers are designed with user-friendliness in mind. From the intuitive controls to the easy-to-read display, anyone can use our chargers with minimal training.
2. They’re versatile. Whether you need to charge one electric vehicle or several, our EV chargers can accommodate your needs. We offer a variety of models that can be mounted on the wall or pedestal, and that come with standard RFID card readers for user identification.
3. They’re reliable. When you choose National LED, you can rest assured knowing that you’re getting a high-quality product. Our EV chargers are backed by our quality guarantee, so you can be confident that they’ll stand up to daily use.
If you’re looking for an EV charging solution that offers all of the above benefits and more, contact National LED today. We’ll be happy to help you find the perfect charger for your commercial property!
Installing an EV charger at your home or business has many benefits. With National LED, you can be sure that you’re getting the best quality products and customer service. Here are some of the benefits of installing an EV charger with National LED:
– Top quality products: National LED only uses the highest quality materials in their products. This means that your EV charger will last for years to come.
– Excellent customer service: National LED’s customer service team is knowledgeable and friendly. They’re always available to answer any questions you have or help you troubleshoot any problems.
– Convenient installation: National LED offers convenient installation services so that you can get your EV charger up and running quickly and easily.
– Affordable pricing: National LED offers competitive pricing on their EV chargers and installation services. This makes it easy to get the charging station you need without breaking the bank.