How Interior LED Lighting can Benefit You & Your Business
You have a business. You are always looking for ways that you can save money and do your part to help the environment. One of the best ways that you can do this is through converting your lights to LED lighting. You may not realize it, but LED lights can make a huge difference in your business. At National LED, we know your concerns and we know that you have questions. That’s why we have gathered some of the benefits of interior LED lighting below.
8 Benefits of Commercial LED Lighting
- Long-Lasting – One of the biggest reasons to choose LED lights is that they last a lot longer. On average, they last around 50,000 – 100,000 hours, which is 2 to 4 times the length of other types of bulbs. When you don’t have to replace them as frequently, you don’t have as much maintenance costs and you don’t have to buy them as many.
- Energy-Efficient – LEDs also use a lot less power. When a business uses LED lights, they can expect to see cost savings of anywhere from 60 to 75% or more.
- Less Heat – Regular light bulbs can cast off a lot of heat. But with LED bulbs, there is only 10% of the energy that’s converted into heat as compared with the 90% with incandescent bulbs. An LED bulb also can operate on lower voltages. This can make a huge difference during the warmer weather since you may not have to run the air conditioning as much.
- LEDs are Flexible – Since LEDs are tiny, these types of bulbs can be used in just about any type of application. They’re able to be combined to create traditional bulbs, strung in a sequence for a linear look and other options.
- Instant Gratification – Unlike other types of bulbs that need to warm up, they can turn off and on instantaneously. Frequently turning them off and on also won’t damage them.
- Environmentally Safe – Since they don’t contain mercury, they are much better for the environment than older bulbs. This also means they don’t have to need special handling when they no longer work, like older bulbs do.
- No UV Emissions – If you have UV sensitive art, it’s safe to hang it where you have LED lights. Most of their energy is visible and a tiny amount is infrared.
- They Work in Hot & Cold – No matter what the temperature is, an LED light can work in it without problems.
Now that you know the benefits of LED lighting, we’ll show you what we can offer you in our LED lighting options.
Along with grid lights and tube lights, we also have other options for interior LED installations. You can see all of our interior LED options here.
If you are new to LED lights and you’re not sure what ones you should choose, please contact us and let us help you. We’ll be glad to answer your questions and give you advice on the type of LED lighting that will be right for your business’s needs.
We have worked with many different types of business all over the US and we’re glad to put our knowledge and expertise to work for you. Contact us and let us know what you need. We’ll find a solution that will work for you.